1. Personal data controller
2. Data subjects
This privacy statement applies to the following Eurosec Oy’s customer registers:
- Customer register
- Marketing register
3. Purpose of use of personal data
Personal data is being processed for predetermined purposes, which are:
- customer relationship management
- informing about services
4. Personal data recorded in the register
- Contact information (phone number, e-mail)
- Marketing permissions
5. The data subject’s rights
The data subject has the following rights, and requests for their use should be sent to email@example.com
Right to complain The data subject has the right to complain to the Data Protection Supervisor if the data subject feels that we are violating the effective data protection regulation when processing personal data. Contact information of the data protection supervisor: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/contact-information
6. Regular information sources
Customer information is regularly obtained from:
- from the customer as the customer relationship is born
- from the customer through an online form
- henkilötietoja koskevia palveluja tarjoavilta viranomaiselta ja yrityksiltä
7. Regular disclosure of data
In order to provide the service to you in the best possible way, we may disclose information to our partners, who process your information only to the extent necessary to provide the service. Our partners do not use the information for any other purpose or disclose the information to third parties. We have made sure that all our service provided are complying with data protection legislation. However, Eurosec Oy may disclose the information to the extent permitted and required by applicable law. Information may also be disclosed outside the EU or the EEA, for example technical maintenance and processing of data by our subcontractors.
8. Duration of processing
- Personal data is usually processed for as long as the customer relationship exists.
- The data subject may unsubscribe from our marketing list by clicking the link on each of our marketing e-mails.
9. Personal data processors
The controller and its employees process personal data. We may also outsource the processing of personal data partly to a third party, in which case we will guarantee with contractual arrangements that personal data is processed in compliance with valid data protection legislation and also otherwise appropriately.
10. Automatic decision-making and profiling
We are not using the data for automatic decision-making or profiling.